Saturday, October 10, 2015

work evaluation



The last piece that I created was intended to portray the struggle of myself trying to escape from my emotions and wills while suffering from the pain of abandoning them. The piece was done in black and white and with heavy detail to fully reveal the pessimistic and intricate side of my inner world. I created the piece entirely with metaphorical elements that I think represents aspects of myself. This makes the piece hard to be interperted by others, because those elements can be interpreted very differently according to personal experience. However, since this piece is made to express personal aspects of myself, I did not expect it to be fully understood, and will continue to use similar elements to finish this piece. I am planning to complete a series of drawings to portray my inner conflicts. They will all be black and white, and possibly done by illustration pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment